I think I misplaced it here somewhere. Let me know if you've seen it!
I can't believe I'm almost done with my first semester of law school. I definitely see the world in a different way, definitely appreciate the attorneys I used to work for -- totally understand why their briefs were always barely making the deadlines and had tons of changes at the last minute!
So as finals approaches, I'm finding it it difficult to remember why I'm doing this. All the sports analogies also make sense now, we're at that last few miles and I just want to sit down and get a sip of water. But at the same time, I am so anxious to get to the finish line, that I don't even really care anymore. Who would have thought it would only take me one semester to miss working?
hahaha i lost my motivation the beginning of this semester. Hopefully we both can find it soon. :)I totally feel you about missing work. I am at the point where I just want to be done with school already. Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDelete