until I came to law school. I used to think I was the shit, but now I know I'm not shit, because I am in law school
Thursday, December 3, 2009
it's on...i'm on...bring on the patron (well not yet...maybe on the 15th!)
i hope im not kidding myself but i'm actually excited about taking my first law school final....this is the first time in weeks that im amazed at the fact that i am actually in law school! im grateful and i feel really blessed at this opportunity, also a little sad that i haven't felt this way about it for a while....anyway i can't wait to get this over with today so i can just relax this evening...then it's back to studying tomorrow, relax on saturday, studying nonstop till the next final which is the 9th and my last one is on the 15th. i've never been a fan of restricting myself to using the internet during finals because in general im pretty efficient when it comes to studying and if it does become too much of a bother, there's always starbucks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment